Thursday, April 24, 2008

More BRAK's

Hi all!

Just a quick post today, I received a few more RAK's in the mail & wanted to share them with you today. Thank you to Malieta, Charlene & Deanna for your beautiful cards, I luv them all! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness & friendships! Have a great evening & thanks for stopping by today! (((Hugs)))









From my dear friend Malieta, thank you so much, I luv this card!




From Charlene McKenzie from Jen's Birthday RAK Club. I luv all the glitter in this card, thank you so much Charlene!




This Birthday Card is from Deanna. Beautiful card, thank you so much Deanna, I luv it!

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What wonderful cards, well deserved.

Risa said...

Hi Rita!
I'm so happy that you like your card and your other cards are beautiful!
Have a great weekend!
malieta:)

Maria said...

Oh, such pretty cards Rita! You are so deserving of them! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Maria

Teri said...

Beautiful braks!! I love all of them!!

Bunny B said...

Lovely cards! Love the birdy one :)

Jamie Martin said...

You are getting some wonderful RAKs :)

Gina Wrona said...

Hello my friend,

Sorry it's been so long since I posted, but things don't always go as planned.

Your BRAKS are just beautiful! Very, very talented friends to go along with your blog and your creative creations.

(((hugs))
Gina

Mary said...

Wow! More RAK's Rita. They are all wonderful.

Stay dry. :)

Mary