It's really dreary here today, damp, raining & dark. Send me some of your sunshine!!! Well anyway, looky what I got today! It sure cheered me up, I guess you could call it my little ray of sunshine for today!
Cheer Me Up Award!

I guess I have been cheering people up lately! I love Lucy! She was my favorite funny lady growing up! We used to watch the show all the time; if anyone could make you laugh & put some sunshine into your day she was the one to do it, always!!!
Allison awarded me the “Cheer Me Up award”. Thanks Allison, for the honor! I am so glad to know that I am able to cheer up a few people & make them smile! So many of you cheer me up with your funny stories & beautiful cards on a daily basis that I really want to name all of you, so feel free to take this award & put it on your blog!
Here are the instructions for the award:
If you are a recipient of the "You Cheer Me Up" Award, please find the blogs that cheer you up & give this award to them! This should put a smile on their faces to know that they cheer you up, I know it made my day!
So here goes...my nominees are.....
Maria
Jen
Teri
Malieta
Carolyn
Flossie
Dawn
Deb
Corinne
Lynda
Mary
Be on the look out for some blog candy coming soon to celebrate my birthday & 10K hits! I need to go to Michael’s to pick up some stuff this week!
Have a great day & thanks for stopping in today!

10 comments:
You cheer up my day for sure, thanks for the nod.
Lucy and Ethel are definitely a mood elevator.
Hi Rita, wow thank you!! Well, I think it's YOU that cheer me up! You really do! Your note to me when I wasn't feeling too well really meant a lot to me. Thank you for caring! I really appreciate it. Well your award is well deserved. . .you sure cheer up a lot of people!!
Maria
You ALWAYS cheer me up Rita! I am sending you some sunny Califonia sunshine right now! And that is no April's fool! He he! Hugs, Deb
That is so sweet of you Rita. Thanks for thinking of me. :)
I wish I could have sent you some sunshine but we were also having a very dreary rainy day. Gotta love New England. Tomorrow will be a better day :) Smile.
Mary
Thanks Rita for Cheering me up today--what a great way to start the day!
congrats on the tag!!
Congrats Rita!!!!!!
Well deserved!
We ended up taking my son to the ER for a cat scan, but nothing turned up. ugh! back to square 1.
thank you sweetie... right back at ya! you always cheer me up too... you are a sweet caring woman...
hugs,
Jen
Well deserved, bravo, bravo!!!
Tagged you again!
(((((((((hugs)))))))))
Gina
Post a Comment