Sunday, April 13, 2008

More Birthday RAK's

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Well the Wedding invitations are all stuffed & addressed & are waiting to be mailed out in about a week or so. No drinking involved either! None of us really wanted wine & I started with a cold yesterday & feel like crap! I have a lunch date with the girls who share my birthday tomorrow, I'm hoping to feel a little better so I can enjoy my food. You know that sick mouth taste & breath you get when your sick & can't taste your food? But I'm still going no matter what! I want to try & go to bed early tonight so that I can get a good night sleep! Need that beauty sleep! Hehehe!!!

Ok enough of that. By the way I wanted to thank my friend Jen for making me this neat signature, I luv it! Thanks Jen...you spoil me too much my friend! Here are a few more birthday cards from my friends! Enjoy & I'll talk to you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by & visiting me today.







From my dear friend Deb Golan who just happens to be in Hawaii this week! Wish I was there with you Deb! I hope you get to relax & enjoy your trip, you sure do deserve it! Thank you so much Deb, I luv it!



From Corrie.



From Jeanne & Judy over at Cut Above Scrappin



From Angie Lilavois

4 comments:

2 Worlds said...

wow invitation are out time flies,
great goodies congrats Rita

Alhambra Club said...

Some great cards and wonderful goodies. Hope you are feeling better and enjoy your lunch today.

Risa said...

Hi Rita,

I adore your RAKs,and your goodies are awesome! Take care and enjoy your day.
malieta:)

Little C's Creations said...

Everyone's cards are soooo pretty n' cute!!! Well deserved!!!

Hugs,
Jen