I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Spending time with your loved ones is always the best. Today I am sharing some RAK's that I received this week, they are all so beautiful & I thank you all so much! I will share 2 projects with you that I made for my daughter & future daughter in law (I luv the sound of that!) next week.
They have settled on a date so I have a counter on my sidebar for the number of days left till the wedding...here we go again!!! I LOVE it!!! Have a great evening & thanks for stopping by!
From Malieta. This card is so beautiful & I luv that tiny jingle bell...it's so cute! I luv your candy box & ate the candy after I took the picture, hehehe!!! Thank you so much for the stamps & pearls also, I luv it all!

From Maria. Wow, I was blown away by how much work she put into this project. That purse album is so beautiful & everything matched to perfection. Thank you so much Maria for those stamps, I will be using those soon.

From Deb, she knows how much I luv glitter! This image is so darn cute Deb, I luv it! Thank you!

From Deanna, look at the sparkle in this card! Thanks so much Deanna, I luv it!

5 comments:
Awesome RAKs
these girls rocks
Fantastic gifts! It is wonderful that you have very nice friends, Rita!
Oh Rita! Wonderful raks!! Mine is sooooo late! Guess what will be in your package?? I won't ruin the surprise!! xoxo
Your RAKs and gifts are awesome Rita! I'm glad that you like your card and gift. It was a pleasure making it for you:)
Hugs
Risa:)
Amazing gifts! Love the cards from your friends!
Post a Comment