Hope you had a great weekend! I just stayed home relaxed & did nothing...don't you just love when you get to do that, I do!!! Well the holidays are almost over & we can get back to our normal routines. That also means get ready for a few months of cold & bad snowy weather. This is the part of the year I dread...the bitter cold,ugh!!! I hope to take down my Christmas decorations some time this week. What about you, when do you take down yours?
Anyway on to my project. I made two of these card tins as gifts for my daughter Jessica & future daughter-in-law Sarah. I luv how they came out but had trouble with the chipboard letters. I was not a happy camper with the 2 boxes of pretty letters that I bought to match these papers for this project. I did not have the S in the box for Jessica's tin but I did have something that I could use to sort of match those that I bought but it was not perfect & one thing about me, I like things to be perfect but did not have the time to fuss with these. Sarah's box of letters I did not have the A & I had nothing here that I could use to match those so I had to make my own letters with CS for her tin with the CB font dies. All in all not a bad job, it could have been better but what can ya do...that's life!
Well I will post Jessica's tin tomorrow so until then have a great day! Thanks for stopping by today!

This one I gave to Sarah

Full view of the all occasions card tin

Inside pocket for stamps & notes

Card dividers
9 comments:
What a great idea , so good, maybe I have to alter this , because I keep my cards in a photo box from Michaels.
Very nice gift! I love how you decorated this tin! Love the flowers and the ribbons!
What a wonderful gift! This project turned out so beautifully even with the problems you faced. Great stuff! Best, Curt
Great tin! Very pretty! I like the colors!
It turned out beautiful!
Your tins are gorgeous! The cards are so pretty too!!
The tin that you made for your soon to be DIL came out as lovely as Jessica's card holder. What lucky girls they are.
Hugs,
Mary
This is just beautiful!!
Wowzers Rita.....you really are awesome at decorating these tins! They are beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment