Monday, December 22, 2008

Gift for my Mail Lady

Hi gang!

Well I'm back from the dentist...stitches are out & I'm healing well! Told him that I don't want to see him for at least another 10 years, I'd like the keep all the rest of my teeth! He laughed! My shopping is finally done & now I need to go upstairs & wrap my gifts (no I didn't get to do it this weekend) & finish my last project. I will not be posting now till after Christmas so you will have to wait till then to see my last 2 projects because all knowing eyes want to know what that is & I don't want to spoil the surprise! So I wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all & to all a good night!!! Talk to you soon!


For my Mail Lady

Snowman Soup
Candy Kisses Holder
M&M's pillow box
Post-it holder


8 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Happy and Blessed Xmas for you too my friend !

Alhambra Club said...

Glad to hear the stitches are out and you are doing well, I have a dental appoitnment tomorrow so know what you mean about not wanting to go for another 10 years. Your maillady will love you, such great items. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Elena said...

Glad to hear that you want go dentist for a long time now!
Your maillady will be so touched by your attention and your wonderful gifts!
Happy holidays to you, Rita! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

JustNeedling said...

Glad you are healing well.
Your mail lady is one lucky gal .
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Risa said...

Merry Christmas wishes to you and your family also Rita!
I'm glad to hear that your mouth is healing and that you are almost pain free.
Your mail lady is going to adore her gifts from you...I know I did! You really did an awesome job preparing these gifts Rita.
Happy Holidays and I'll see you soon!
Hugs
Risa:)

Mary said...

All of your gifts came out great! All I did this year for my mail lady was to buy a decorated take out box, put tissue paper in it and then filled it with Lindt chocolates. Oh and I added a stamped tag. :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family Rita. Keep warm.

Hugs,
Mary

Corie said...

These are wonderful!! Merry Christmas!!

Rina said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Rita and many warm blessings to you and your family!

God Bless~