Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another Award

This award is from Risa of Life’s Simple Pleasures. I am honored that you picked me & this one is so fashionable too, I love it! It’s too darn cute! Thank you so much Risa! I luv, luv, luv your blog too, you have so much talent girl!

This time I am going to pick 5 of the blogs that I THINK have not gotten this award yet & that I love visiting! I really do think that all the blogs I visit are FABULOUS!!!




The Rules that accompany this award:

1. Give this award to five other wonderful bloggers.
2. Write down five things you are addicted to!


Recipients:
1. Elena
2. Deb
3. Dawn
4. Melanie
5. Carolyn

The 5 things that I am addicted to:

1. Coffee & Caramel Latte’s….yummmmmm!!!!
2. Stamps
3. Blog surfing
4. Chocolate
5. Shopping


3 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Congrats on your award, Rita! Thank you for passing it along to me--I am honored! Hugs!

Maria said...

Congratulations on your award, Rita!! It's well deserved. I'm addicted to stamps and blog surfing. I don't shop much. . .well, only for craft stuff. I'm not much of a chocolate person but I do drink coffee but I'm not addicted to it.

Maria

Elena said...

Thank you for the award Rita! I am addicted to stamps, coffee and chocolate too!