Friday, January 16, 2009

Riley the Skier

Hi everyone!


Wow, it's COLD out there~~~it's 9 degrees right now & still falling...yuck!!! Will get below zero shortly....brrrrr! I'm staying inside & cuddling up to my hubby!!! Take me away from here & let me go someplace warm & sunny PLEASE!!! I'm sure a lot of the country feels like that right now, we are all in a deep freeze! Be oh so thankful if you live somewhere warm.

Well here is the last of Marc's birthday cards! He is going to think I went bonkers with all these cards that I made him but when I saw these stamps & cookie cards I said to myself "wow that is soooo a Marc card" & had to make them! That's a stampers thing ya know! I'm sure you can relate? Anyway I hope you enjoy today's card. Keep warm & thanks for stopping by!



Card details

CS: Gina K Pure Luxury White, SU Bashful Blue
DP: DCWV The Christmas Stack
Stamps: Riley the Moose by Hanna stamps
Ink: Memento tuxedo Black, SU Brilliant Blue, Koh-I-Noor pencils & OMS, SU markers & Copic glitter pens
Accessories: Labels One Nesties, snowflake brads, square punch for banner tails & dimensionals


10 comments:

Elena said...

This card is so cute!!! I love the background snowflakes! Riley is adorable!
It is very very cold here in WI too..
Stay warm Rita!
Hugs,
Elena

2 Worlds said...

Here was 5 yes tooooo cold, but in other hand I lived in Florida 4 years and so, and it was humid and so uncomfortable all the time, I guess we are never satisfied. Are we?

Great card Rita, keep warm

Curt in Indy said...

What a cutie he is! I love the Nesties you used. I'm going to have to break down and get some of these! Love the coloring and the background paper. Best, Curt

Rebecha said...

Adorable card and perfect for the season. The snowflake brade is the perfect touch. I also like the banner shape.

Maria Matter said...

Rita, this is so adorable! Great detail to this! Beautifully done!
You have a lovely blog, so much inspiration! thank you for sharing your creativity in blogland!
Blessings, Maria

Risa said...

Your card is so pretty and Riley is such a fun Charactor! You did a awesome job with these birthday cards Rita. Speaking of cold weather, I am soooooooooo ready for spring!
hugs
Risa:)

Maria said...

Brrr. . .sounds cold. I wouldn't be able to take it either!! Well, your card is just perfect for such cold weather! I hope it warms up soon on your side of the world.

Your card is adorable and great job coloring the image!!

Maria

Corie said...

Ahhhh -- your Riley is adorable!@!

Allison Rankin said...

Just lovely!

Alhambra Club said...

I would invite you to Central Florida but we were in the high 20's last night, it should be 80 today and instead it is in the 50's but when you are heading to 9 degrees I guess the 50's is warm.