Do you like my title for this post? If there's one thing us women can never have enough of it's purses & shoes...am I right ladies??? Right or wrong we are never satisfied, we have to have all the pretty colors & match the purse with the shoes, hehehe!!! I think I have finally come to the conclusion that I DON'T have to match them anymore for every day use & I have broken free!!! It feels so good not to be a slave to fashion & I don't care. On the other hand when dressing up I still DO match them...sorry but I'm not completely FREE! Hehehe!!!
When I saw this stamp set by Rupa over at Gina K Designs I just had to have it (did I just say that? Goes along with the purse & shoe fetish, hehehe!)! Well anyway you all know what I'm talking about. So here is my card & maybe I will go upstairs today & make the shoe card to go along with the purse card, what do ya think?
That's all for today folks. I will talk to you again tomorrow so you all have a great day. Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies
Stamps: Retro Boutique by Gina K Designs & SU Itty Bitty Backgrounds
CS: Pure Luxury White (Gina K), PTI Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss & SU WW
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Palette Berry Sorbet & SU markers
Accessories: Nesties, MS Lace punch & Dew Drops
20 comments:
Rita, your card is so very pretty. This set of stamps is awesome and I really should make soemthing with it soon. Like you, I used to match my shoes and purses to match too. Now I just wear sneakers and any purse that I feel like using. :)
Mary
Love those dew drops & lace punch! I used to change my purse for each season. Doesn't happen any more, I tell you, just use the same one over and over and over until it falls apart from being stuffed, kwim?
Rita, I love this card and the image!! You're right, never enough purses! Happy Friday girl! xoxo
The stamp is so cute! I love how you colored it! I also love how you used the Lace punch & Dew Drops it looks so adorible!
This is just so cute!!
what a cute card, Rita :)
thanks for your well wishes and sure glad to be back!
Terrific Rita...look out...you might end up on Gina K's blog!
Love the card, I love the way you used the scallop punch & the dew drops.
Rita, you did a marvelous job with that stamp! Cutest card ever! Glad guys don't have to carry purses! LOL Best, Curt PS Thanks for your sweet note!
Your card is adorable, Rita! Perfect for a girlfriend. I love the dew drops and the pretty lace border!! Love those purses!!
I am definitely not a slave to fashion. . .my favorite piece of clothing is my sweat pants! LOL! It's a bit sad but I prefer to be comfortable.
Maria
Darling Rita! I also like the scallop border! Great Job!
Love this card! So cute! And I love the embellishments you used!
LOve it Rita ...Love your blog... I am a purse person too...
Very cute card!! I love that punch too! =)
you have got a lot of lovely cards up there.they are beautiful.
What a super cute card Rita!! I'm a purse and show lover also and I can relate to what you are talking about. *smile*
hugs
Risa:)
Hi Rita,
Thank you
Thank you very much
I got my little brown pkg! You are so awesome & generous & thoughtful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you thank you again and again!
Hugs,
Gina
Cool stamp and cool card! A woman never has too many purses!!!
just women can understand this stamp
:)
Great card
I remember when I use to have those fetishes for purses and shoes, and...they HAD to be name brands. A lot has changed since then, like ummmmmmmm...having KIDS (lol).
Gotta love that card!
Post a Comment