Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just Buzzin' By...

Good morning peeps!

Hope your day is off to a good start! Here is a card that I made with Pam this weekend & I have to tell you I LOVE IT!!!! Did I tell you how much I LOVE this stamp set??? Hehehe!!! It is soooooo cute in real life. I had so much fun making this card & if you want to make one too go on over to Dawn's Stampin' Studio (gotta luv Dawn, she is one creative lady) video blog & click on her video to view her tutorial. She always makes great step by step videos. Thanks Dawn!!! I made 3 of these cards so that I could give one to Jessica & one to Sarah to put in their card tins. I made these as birthday cards. I hope you like it!

Take care & thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!



Supplies

Stamps: Just Buzzin' By
CS: YoYo Yellow, Basic Black & WW
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & SU markers
Accessories: SU circle punches, 26 gauge brass wire (Michael's), Dazzling Diamonds & dimensionals



8 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

So sweet...what a fun idea for a layout (and I love that those bees are little people!).

Gina Wrona said...

Hi Rita,

Love your card and inspiration. I can't wait to put my set together and CASE all of you.

Good news, Alex went to school today after being out the past 2 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed, kwim?

Hugs,
Gina

Mary said...

Rita, this card is so darn adorable. I just may have to get this set. Thank you for sharing this card with all of us. Keep warm.

Mary

Elena said...

Really, really cute card! I love these cute little bees too!
Glad you had a good time with your friend, Rita!

Maria said...

Oooh, such a cute card, Rita!! I bought that stamp set!! I actually colored the image but haven't used it yet!! I love those bees on the wire. such a great idea!!

Glad to hear you had fun with Pam!!

Maria

JustNeedling said...

love this cute card! Love those bees!

2 Worlds said...

Its really adorable , I saw her video before

Diane said...

Too stinkin' cute!!! What a neat idea with the wire!!!
Bee-utiful card Rita!!!