Monday, January 19, 2009

RAK's & a Winter Wonderland!

Hi everyone!

Pam was supposed to come over to my house last Sunday but we had a snow storm & she couldn't make it (understandable) so we said that we would get together this Sunday...well guess what? No Pam, we had 2 more snow storms this Sunday, is mother nature trying to tell us something??? Hi Pam!!! We will shoot for this coming Saturday & I sure do hope that mother nature co-operates this time, I'm dying to see the new catty!!!

Well here are a few pictures of what it's like here right now! Also read on for some great goodies that I received in the mail recently. Have a great day & thanks for stopping by!

This is what it looks like here today!


My neighbor came by & did the driveway with his snow blower & saved the day for Dan!


The bottom half of the driveway is covered in ice from a previous storm that Dan didn't shovel till the day after the storm. The top half is much better that part he did shovel that day.




This awesome RAK is from my good friend Teri, thanks so much Teri, I luv it all!!! The macadamia nuts were delicious...they are my favorite nuts!!! I can't wait to take my bubble bath & use those winter cuttlebug dies. The Christmas stickers are so cute & will come in handy for next years projects. That winter flip album was well worth the wait my friend!!!



Flip Album closed! Isn't this the cutest thing, I'm going to put some winter scene pictures & maybe a Christmas picture of the kids inside. I luv this!!!



The pictures below show what the inside of this fabulous flip album looks like inside.







From Gina Wrona. Thanks Gina I luv it, it's so cute!



9 comments:

JustNeedling said...

Wow! That's a lot of snow! Those are great RAKS!

Elena said...

Oh, Rita... I can understand you about the weather... I don't know what's going on with it... Good that you have nice people around, so they can help!
The RAK you received is so beautiful! Love the flap album so much!!!

Teri said...

Brrrrr, is all I can say! It's cold here, but nothing compared to where you are!! Glad you liked the album and the other treats! xoxo, Teri

Alhambra Club said...

Oh my, I will no longer complain about the 40 degree nights here in Florida. Hope you two are able to get together this weekend. Stay warm

Gina Wrona said...

Hi Rita,

mmmm got snow? just like us here in MI, 5 below more or less, burrrrrrrrrrrr.

glad you like the Christmas card. I had to keep it simple since I made 60 of them and used all of them.

Please keep Alex in your prayers, he has strep throat again like last March and it feels like 100 times worse this time.
Kindest Regards,
Gina

Risa said...

Wow...it looks like you have a lot more snow than we do Rita! I don't want to tell my age but I haven't seen snow like this since I was a kid! *lol*
I love your RAKs from Teri and Gina. Both are really cute and the book Teri put together is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Maria said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow, Rita! It looks cold but pretty at the same time. I wish we had that many trees where I live. . .all we have is dried up meadows. Arggh!!

Wow, the RAK from Teri and Gina are so pretty. How nice of them to give you such pretty things!!

Maria

Laura said...

WOW; the snow looks beautiful. And, what wonderful RAK's you received.

Oh, and I TAGGED you. Check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

Wow! you sure did have alot of snow storms and snow. The RAK you recived is so wonderful! Thanks for stopping at my Blog!