Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cute Little Plaque!

Just a quick post for now. Here is that plaque that I bought last week that I just had to have. I got it for $4., isn't that a find? I know it looks a little Christmasey (not a real word I know but that's how I describe it) but I luv the saying!!! Maybe I can change the ribbon or something...any ideas? It's only going in my craft room anyway for my pleasure! Isn't it so cute??? Well I'll be back later today with a card or two! Take care!




6 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Wow...rita--that is fantastic!

Gina Wrona said...

Too funny, LOL!

I wouldn't change a thing, it's perfect just as it is.

Hugs,
Gina

Maria said...

Oh such a cute plaque, Rita!! I love the saying on it. . .LOL!! I love it the way it is but if you want to add something else to it, maybe add a few stamped shoes images or something like that.

I have a wall art on my craft room wall that says "Live Every Moment" and "Life is Good". It's just a reminder for me to smile, especially when I'm feeling moody!! LOL!

Thanks for sharing your great find!

Maria

Elena said...

That is adorable, Rita! I like Maria's idea and yours with the ribbon too!

Risa said...

Oh my goodness...this plaque is too cute!
hugs
Risa:)

reeree62 said...

Rita, I just love it!
It should say ... "teacher says..." first! LOL! I can just hear that cute little voice...
Thanks for sharing!