This is going to be short, I've been feeling really sick this weekend. I don't know whats wrong, I'm hoping its a bug. I woke up to a spinning room which made my stomach turn & then tried to sleep it off in the afternoon, what a horrible feeling. Although I feel somewhat better today I'm still not myself.
Here is an RAK that I received from my good friend Gina Wrona this week. It's so darn cute! It's an envelope card, the top comes off & then I discovered M&M's inside, how clever is that! The little 3X3 card is so cute too! Thanks Gina you made my day. Sorry to say but Gina does not have a blog but trust me in saying that she is very talented. Check out my post below the pictures for a free stamp!

This is so cute! Thanks Gina!

Look what was inside, yummmmmm M&M's they were sooooo good!
Come Celebrate with a FREE stamp!
Hey peeps, how would you like a free stamp??? Just visit Sheila at her NEW blog & she will send you a free stamp if you send her your address. Take a look at her blog & see for yourself! I'm not kidding!
12 comments:
hi rita!! sorry for the lowercase typing...i hurt my wrist so i'm typing with only one hand.
i'm sorry you're not feeling well!! i hope you feel better soon. wow, how nice of gina to send you such a wonderful rak! she is so sweet. thank you for adding the link to the free stamp!
maria
Rita, I am so sorry to hear you don't feel good... Hope you will be better soon!
Your friend Gina is so talented!!!
Thank you for sharing the link!
Sorry to hear you are under the weather!! Hope you get back to feeling better soon. Awesome RAK, you are so deserving of it!
Thanks for the link to a free stamp!
Hugs,
Jodi =)
Beautiful RAK --- I hope you are feeling better SOON!!!
Hi Rita! Oh-oh! Hope you are feeling better today! Do you have vertigo? I love this rak from Gina! She is so thoughtful & sweet! Thanks for the link for the freebie, we love freebies!! Take care! xoxo, Teri
Gina is so sweet and her RAK is super cute! Thanks for sharing the free stamp with us Rita, I'll be sure to visit the link.
hugs
Risa:)
I almost forgot to mention that I am sorry that you aren't feeling well.
t feeling well. Hopefully it is just a 24 hour bug! Take it easy and I'm hoping that you feel like yourself really soon.
hugs
Risa:)
Amazing RAK. Sorry you don't feel so well. Hope you get better soon!
Great RAK Rita
hummmm Love chocolate
Great looking RAK that Gina sent you. I agree with you, she is quite talented.
I hope your feeling lots better Rita.
Mary
Hi Rita,
It's been so long since I've been able to visit your blog. I see you've made a few changes. I love them all! I apologize but it seems like when it rains it pours like a sunomi. Alex has been sick since January, we are still in dh's winter layoff, dh got double pnemonia in the hospital the last week of February, dd is getting over imentago, while dh was in the hospital I also had acute bronchitus and almost landed in the bed next to him, dh went for his first colonoscpy which found colitis, and last but not least, my 11yr old chocolate lab cocoa died the day before dh's birthday. I did setup that free blog you told me about on my stamptv, however, I haven't been able to fully dedicate myself to it quite yet. Take care, and by now I hope you are feeling better my friend. LOL
Oh, since I got long winded, I didn't get a chance to THANK EVERYONE FOR THE NICE COMMENTS they left. Thank you all, thank you very much.
Hugs,
Post a Comment