Monday, February 9, 2009

Purses and Shoes...Oh my!!! Part 1

Hello everyone!

Hope you all had a productive & fun weekend! Look what I did all weekend, I was surrounded by shoes & purses!!! I made 12 of these babies, 4 each for me, Jessica & Sarah, I need to fill their card tins with cards 'cause I didn't have time to do it before I gave them their Christmas present so now I need to pay the piper!!! Every time I make a card for me I have to make 2 more for the girls. I had so much fun making these this weekend. I used my Bic Mark-it markers to color most of them & I luv the vibrant color of these markers & they were so easy to do. I have 10 pictures so I decided to post them in two parts, the rest of the cards will be posted tomorrow. I hope you like them as much as I do.

By the way I came across a plaque last week that I just had to buy for my craft room (it was on sale too) that says "Every time a bell rings a woman just bought some shoes" or something like that, I have to take a picture of it & post it. Maybe tomorrow. Have a great day & thanks so much for stopping by!







Inside card






Inside card (updated to add): This sentiment was changed after the pic was taken, I noticed that it had Happy Birthday on the front & the inside. I changed the inside to read "Have a fun day!"

Supplies used on all these cards

Stamps: Retro Boutique Gina K Designs, inside shoes & purse are from Hanna stamps, some sentiments that are inside cards are from Hanna Stamps & one shoe stamp is from a SU set
CS: SU Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, WW, & Gina K Luxury White
DP: Spring Glitter Matstack DCWV & Basic Grey
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Chocolate Chip, Pink Passion, Old Olive, Bic Mark-it markers, Copic Glitter pens, Prisma pencils & OMS
Accessories: Nesties, MS Lace punch

6 comments:

Maria said...

Holy Cow, Rita!! you've been busy!! Wow, all of them are so pretty! You colored them all so nicely. Love what you did with the inside of the card too!! Awesome job!!

Maria

peata said...

ohh what a good stamp for shower invitations.
tfs.

making mini albums
mini album blog

Corie said...

These are the bomb!! I love them

Diane said...

Kewlllllll cards Rita!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Beautiful creations Rita! Love the DP choice here!

Little C's Creations said...

Oh My! Look at all them cutie pie cards you've made!!

~Jen