I hope your having a great day girl! Here's a card dedicated to you today from me! Hope all your dreams come true my friend!!!

Hey everyone, go on over to Jen's blog & wish her a Happy Birthday & give her some love & good wishes & you just might be in for a surprise yourself!
10 comments:
Love this card Rita, So elegant looking, I am sure Jen will love it!!
What a gorgeous card,I'm sure Jen will adore it! I sure did when I rec'd the same one in the mail yesterday...Thank You so much Rita!
You are such a sweetie!
Oh I love the lace edge on the bottom of your card. It makes your card look quite elegant. I love the stamp set that you used too. Very femenine.
Mary
Hey Rita!! Perfect card for Jen! Wasn't it fun participating in her birthday celebration? Your card looks fabulous. . .I'm lovin' all the shoes!!
Maria
Lovely card! Love the scallop edges!
Happy Birthday to Jen! Very elegant card, Rita!
Your card is very pretty Rita! The stamp is so cute and the lace is very yummy...Jen is going to love it!
hugs
Risa:)
Rita, this is so pretty!! Jen will love it!!
Big hugs and smiles,
Corie
oh such a pretty card!! She will love this Rita! =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)
fabulous---love that stamp---great job! LOVE the border!
Post a Comment