Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Purse Post-it Holder

Hi peeps!

Here is the project that I worked on last week, I love it!!! It's a purse post-it holder & yes I'm still on the purse & shoe kick, hehehe!!! This is the last one for now I promise. I came across this fantastic blog awhile back & saw Mary Beerman's video tutorial & knew I had to make one & I'll be making a few more later on. Go on over to Mary's blog My Stampin' Dreams & take a look at how easy this is to make & while your there take a look at her other creations, she's amazing! Thanks Mary for the inspiration!

Well I've been working on a card for a few days now & it's not coming out the way I hoped so I might just chuck the idea of paper piecing this image...too much of a tight image to cut out for that so I think I will just color it later on. Don't you hate when that happens? I am so far behind & need to catch up on thank you, baby & birthday cards. Please forgive me, I will get caught up eventually! This is not like me if anything I'm always early & well organized on everything...ask my kids they know me! I still have stamps that I bought before Christmas that I have not cut yet, Yikes I need to get my butt moving but this is the time of year I am itching for Spring to arrive & get lazy but we still have a long way to go (at least a month & a half) for that to happen! Well that's all for today I'll be back tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by & listening to my ramblings! Keep on stampin'!






Details

CS: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip & Pure Luxury by Gina K
Stamps: Retro Boutique by Gina K, Hanna Stamp set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Chocolate Brown, Bic Markers & Copic Spica Glitter pens
Accessories: Flower brad, Gem brads, paper pieced the purse inside with Basic Grey scrap paper & stamped the shoes on every page of the post-its


7 comments:

My Stampin' Dreams said...

Rita! This turned out darling! Wow, I love it you did a great job! Thank you VERY much for posting this and giving me credit on your blog!
Keep Stampin' & Dreamin'!

Risa said...

Now this lil purse is too cute Rita! I think this is a cute way to alter a post it note pad and I love your images...so chic!
hugs
Risa:)

Maria said...

Awesome post it note holder Rita. I love the purse look. It goes so well with images! Such a fun project to give to a girlfriend!!

Maria

Teri said...

So cute, Rita! I love this post it note purse! I checked out Mary's blog and I plan to make one too!! Thanks for sharing this great idea!! xo, Teri

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome! Thanks!
and thanks for the link to Mary's blog for the tutorial.

Hugs,
Gina

JustNeedling said...

Cure purse, Rita! Thanks for the link to the video!

Allison Rankin said...

Great idea...may have to try it myself!