Sorry I'm so late with my post but I went shopping to pick out my dress for the wedding today & I'm glad to say that I have picked out a dress with the help of my daughter & friend Barbara! Yippee!!! I'm so glad that it's over, I had Jessica come with me today to pick between 2 dresses & then to pick the color. I got the Pewter/Silver, it's pewter (Dark grey shimmery chiffon)with silver shimmer. If you want to see the dress click here for the link & let me know what you think!
Now onto my card. Here is another soldier card that I made for Marc to send to Sarah's nephew. I made this one before I saw the card that Jodi made & liked her image better but this little Riley stamp is so darn cute too! Well this is a short post today I have lots to do. Have a great day everyone & take some time to stamp today! See you tomorrow.


Inside card
Close up of glittering stars

Card details
CS: PTI Ripe Avocado, SU Real Red, Night of Navy & WW
DP: TAC Just Like Dad paper pack
Stamps: GI Jon Riley stamp from Hanna stamps, sentiment SU Lots of Thoughts & Gina K Make a Wish
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Old Olive, Gelly Roll Silver pen, Prisma pencils & OMS
Accessories: Silver Star brads, Star punch, nesties & Dimensionals
7 comments:
Love the military cards and stamps! The Moose is too cute! Your dress is beautiful...which color did you decide on, they are all pretty! Hugs, Diane (thehappyscrapper1@comcast.net)
Nice card! The moose is cute and the inside looks great! I like the dress you picked. It is so pretty and soft! Can't wait to see you in it!
First of all the dress that you chose is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Is this for your sons wedding? Wow! You are going to be a knock out waering that dress. I love it!
Secondly, your card is adorable. As always you did a beaitiful job making your card.
Mary
Your card is awesome Rita! GI Jon is one cute hunk! I also love the DP and the inside decorations of your card!
hugs
Risa:)
The dress is gorgeous, Rita! Very good choice! Glad you made it!
And your card is so cute! I love the pop-up inside!
Wow, your card is fantastic Rita! Another great card to give to a soldier. .. Sarah's nephew will be happy to receive it. Again, the dp matches so nicely and you colored Riley so beautifully! It's great that you dressed up the inside too!!
Wow, the dress is "seeexxy". .it's beauitful. I think you'll look "hot" in it! LOL!
Maria
Awesomwe card! I love the coloring and paper! yhe inside of the card is amazing too! I love the glittering Stars!
Post a Comment