Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! Are you wearing green today, I am? Here is something I made for my friend Gina Wrona's birthday. She loves Hanna so I thought I would make her a folder & put Hanna & Bella images in it so she could make her own cards. I love this folder & use it often for gifts. I usually put images in it or I put four cards on one side & envelopes on the other side, makes for a great gift! I added some sparkle with DD of course, I luv that stuff! She received it yesterday & loved it!
Well Jessica just walked in to do Dan's hair so I'm cutting this short since I don't get to see her much anymore. Take care & have a great day!


Details
CS: PTI White, SU Pacific Point, Night of Navy
Stamps: Ski Bunny Hanna, JustRite
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, Prisma pencils & OMS, Copic Glitter pens & SU markers
Accessories: Ribbon, Nestabilities, edge distresser, Dazzling Diamonds, two way glue stick
6 comments:
Wow, this is so neat! Love the "snow". What a great gift idea for a stamper.
Gina is going to love her beautiful Hanna card Rita! What a beauty and the folder plus extra images is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)
Hi Rita!
YOU DEFINATELY PUT A "SMILE" ON MY FACE! Thanks to you and your post, I was able to post pics of your fabulous gift on paper crafters planet & stamp tv under "my blog". Again, thanks to you for pointing out I could start my own blog on stamp tv for free!
Very pretty Hanna image and great coloring too! It's so funny you made this, I just about finished one and will be giving it to Joy! LOL! Great minds think alike!
Hugs,
Jodi =)
Wonderful gift! Hanna is so pretty! Your friend will LOVE it, Rita!
Oh Rita! Gina will love this cute Hanna folder and all of those images! So sweet of you!
Post a Comment