Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Look what I won!

Hi Everyone!

I don't have a card for you today but I received a package from Jen with the Birthday Blog Candy I won on her blog last month. I was so surprised when I won, Jen had a great birthday party bash all day on her blog with prizes every hour! What a great day we had & Jen as always made it into a fantastic fun day with lots of games. Thanks so much Jen...you are a Super Star every day! Go on over to her blog & see for yourself, she has lots of talent & will make you laugh! Luv you sweetie & I can't wait to meet you some day! Thanks again!

That's all for today folks, talk to you again tomorrow! Have a great day!!!





6 comments:

Risa said...

Congratulations Rita!
I can't wait to see what you make with these awesome goodies and TFS!!!

hugs
Risa:)

2 Worlds said...

Congrats Rita, what a great prize

Jodi said...

Congratulations Rita!!! =)

Elena said...

Wow! That is so cool! What a wonderful prize!
I am so happy for you, Rita!

Diane said...

Lucky girl! I'm so happy for you,that is sweet!

Gina Wrona said...

Aloha,

Sweet! What an awesome prize from Jen!

Hugs,
Gina