Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I lied!!!

Good morning all!

Well we ended up getting about 8 or 9 inches total from this snow storm. I think we were pretty lucky compared to other parts of the east coast. I sure do hope we have seen the last of the snow, I want Spring please! I think we are all anxious for warmer weather!

Well anyway, did you like my title for today? Yep, I lied to ya! Hehehe!!! I have two more diorama cards, I hope your not sick of them yet! I forgot that I had these in my camera so I PROMISE that these are the last of them till maybe Christmas or maybe the Summer, I'll leave you guessing as to when the next one will pop up!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day everyone! Oh by the way stay warm!



Card details

CS: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink & WW
Stamps: SU Bubble Queen, Itty Bitty Backgrounds & Sentiment from Gina K Designs
Ink: Brilliance Graphite, SU Pink Passion, Craft WW, SU Markers, Copic glitter pens & Bic markers
Accessories: 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punches & dimensionals




Card Details

CS: Lavender Lace, Elegant Eggplant & WW
Stamps: SU Bubble Queen, Itty Bitty Backgrounds & Sentiment from Gina K Designs
Ink: Brilliance Graphite, SU Elegant Eggplant, SU Markers, Copic glitter pens & Bic markers
Accessories: 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punches & dimensionals



6 comments:

Risa said...

I love your diorama cards Rita! They are very pretty and I'm thankful for you sharing these treasures.
Although it is very cold here, I don't miss the snow AT ALL!! *lol*
Hopefully the winters storms are done for the season and we can finally look forward to warmer temps. Take it easy and try not to get sick moving about in all that snow.
hugs'Risa:)

Elena said...

Your diorama cards are adorable, Rita! We will never tired of them!

Maria said...

Hi Rita. . .I love your diorama cards. . those two are awesome!! It's sort of peek-a-boo. . .I think a guy would appreciate those. LOL!!

Love the images that you used and they will definitely will make the recipient smile when they receive your fabulous diorama cards!!

Maria

Teri said...

Never get tired of seeing these beauties. Love your diorama cards!! Can you believe I've never made one yet?! Keep warm my friend...sending lots of sunshine your way! xo, Teri

2 Worlds said...

Yeah we had a lot of snow also and still pretty cold :(

Great cards Rita I have no problems with diorama cards :)
keep them coming !

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome, awesome diorama cards!!!!
LOL!