Sorry it's been awhile but I went away for a few days & had a blast! I went to a wonderful Stamp Store called Beautiful Impressions in Connecticut. I will talk more about that next week. Today will be a quick post, I need to get on the ball & make a few cards for next week & I have laundry, etc. to do & I'm sure you don't want to hear about all that stuff!
I just wanted to share a few Thank you & Easter RAK's I received recently & I will share Birthday RAK's another day. I wanted to say thank you so much to Elena, Jen, Diane and Allison for your wonderful & oh so beautiful cards, I luv them all!
Don't forget about the blog candy, you still have time, I will pick a winner tomorrow on my birthday, so good luck everyone!
From Elena


Hidden message in the flower petal, I luv it!

Close up of the plate. This is the Drama Theater in her home town in Omsk Russia. This is so beautiful Elena, I hung it up in my craft room.

From Jen

From Diane Roussel (she doesn't have a blog, Diane is a local friend)

From Allison

7 comments:
Wonderful RAKS , Happy EAster !
These are terrific RAKs!! TFS!
Have a wonderful EASTER!!
Hugs,
Jodi =)
Cute RAKS :)
Beautiful RAKs , Rita!
LUCKY YOU RITA! Gorgeous RAKs!
Wowwee! What awesome RAKs!! You lucky girl! Such pretty cards!
Hope you have a wonderful Easter!
Maria
I am so happy you liked the card and little gift, Rita!
Thank you for sharing other beautiful RAK you received!
Post a Comment