Thought I would post another quick one today before going out to show you the 4 cards I made for 4 of the bridesmaid's. Sarah called Sunday & wanted me to make something for her thank you note she typed up & right away I thought of the bridesmaid images I had & suggested a card instead of a tag, so here are the cards I made for her & they came out so pretty. Their dresses are a light blue with a brown sash ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
This card is for 3 of the Bridesmaids. I thought that the Bridesmaid from the Hanna Bride stamp set was perfect & more grown up for them.

Card for Sarah's 16 year old niece. I thought that the Bella Bridesmaid would be perfect for her.

7 comments:
ooooh! These are awesome cards! Nice to see you posting more often now.
These are just so nice!
What beautiful bridesmaids cards Rita! The color combo, image and detailing are beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)
love them both Rita! And, I'm sure so will the bridesmaids!
Hugs,
gina
Wow very elegant loved the bella :)
Rita,
These are very elegant. Love them
Everything is so beautiful Rita!! I love the two cards and the favors are awesome!!
Post a Comment