Well here is my last Halloween candy box & you can find the tutorial for this one at Tammy's blog here. While your there take a look at her Christmas characters...I promise your going to luv them, her Santa & Elf are so darn cute! I will be making these for Christmas too!
Well I hope you all have a haunting good Halloween evening & watch out for those VAMPIRES...no matter how CUTE they are they will suck the BLOOD right out of you so watch out, hahaha!!! Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Hauntings all!!!!
And here's Frankie!!!

Back of the box

3 comments:
These are awesome! Gret Job and excellent idea! Alot of Fun!
Finally updated my blog with the Ugly Card Update!! Check it out!
So smart! What a great use of punches and stitching!
Frankie box is adorabel, Rita! I love the stitching on it!
Post a Comment