Short post again today, I need to get ready to go to Jessica's salon to get my hair done today & then go tanning later this afternoon. I am glad to say that everything I had to make for the wedding is finally over & I can relax. I'm so excited & can't wait for this weekend's activities.
Thank you so much for sharing part of your day with me today, I truly appreciate it! Have a great day & have fun stamping!
Another beautiful image from Whiff of Joy

Close up of this sparkly flower & the veil (I used clear glitter pen for the veil)

Close up of Spellbinders Fancy Tag. I added pearls to this one.

Inside card

7 comments:
What a gorgeous card, Rita! I love this precious girl stamp!
So glad that you did everything that you palnned!
Awesome card & so happy for you that you can relax now and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Hugs,
Gina
such cute wedding cards! love them both...so elegant and pretty. I need to create one soon. hopefully it turns out as well as yours! have a great day!
So elegant and beautiful!
Wow! This is gorgeous card! the bride looks so lovely!
Rita, your card is stunning! I LOVE it!
hugs
Risa:)
rita,
Simply stunning. I am sure it will be well received.
Post a Comment