Thought I'd stop in with a quick post. Jessica called me the other day & asked me to make a birthday card for a one year old girl & if I could make it right away so of course I said yes but it would have to be a simple one. So I went upstairs & went to work...here is what I came up with, sorry I didn't write down the supplies I used so I went by memory while looking at the card I was posting. Then Sarah called & asked if I would make her cards for 4 of her bridesmaids & she sent me the sentiment she wanted to put inside. I'm almost done with those, all I have left to do is color the images & I'll bring that to her sometime this week. I have lots of errands to do this week so I'll be in & out of the house all week but I hope to at least post a few more times before the wedding. I can't believe it's almost here...this year went by sooooo fast!
Have a great day & thanks for stopping by today!

CS is PTI except pink CS is SU, birthday numbers CB folder, Nesties, SU scallop punch, SU Pixie Pink ink, Flower crystals, Copics for skin tone, some SU markers for flowers in her hair & Prisma pencils & OMS.
5 comments:
This is such a cute image and a very cute child's birthday card. What is funny is that if you scroll your page up to where the picture of the card is next to the little girl on your blog background, it looks like she is mimicking her! Adorable! Best, Curt
What a cute card! I love this sweet little girl image!
Wow! Time is flying so fast really, I just looked at your widget and it is 6 days till wedding!
I can only imagine how busy you are and very excited at the same time!
Hi Rita! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog ... you are so busy but still take the time to visit! THANK YOU!
This card you made is just too sweet! Hey, less than a week to the wedding ... I can just imagine your excitement!
Too cute !
What an adorable card!
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment