Monday, October 5, 2009

Wedding Card #1

Hello everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I can't believe the wedding is this weekend, wow time went by so fast didn't it? I've set up this post in advance, it's really late Sunday evening but I will be out for most of the day & maybe the evening as well & I wanted to get a few posts in this week so I figured I would use the pre- scheduled tool for today's post.

Here is the card I made for Marc & Sarah, I love how it came out & I love those Fancy tags by Spellbinders, there so beautiful! This stamp is by Whiff of Joy - their wedding collection. As soon as they came out with this line a few months ago I knew I had to get a few for the wedding & they also had a pregnant girl & I also got one with her holding the baby (I'm thinking of the future already, hehehe!!!)...their so beautiful! I will have another wedding card for you tomorrow, it's the one I made for Jessica to give to Marc & Sarah.

Ok, I'm off to bed, I have lots to do tomorrow. Have a great day & thanks so much for visiting me today I really appreciate your visits & your comments. Talk to you soon!


Our Wedding card to Marc & Sarah. I wrote their names on the bottom of the buggy near the heart.



Used Clear Copic Spica Glitter pen for the veil, it was hard trying to get the sparkle to show in the picture.



Close up of the Fancy Tag sentiment...I love these Spellbinders Fancy Tags!



Inside card



4 comments:

Elena said...

Oh, I love this card! It is so beautiful! Love those fancy Spellbinders tags too! They are so elegant and a very nice touch to the card!

Gina Wrona said...

Very, very beautiful my friend, a true work of art from the heart.

Hugs,
Gina

Risa said...

I can't believe that the wedding is around the corner! Where did the time go?!
Your card has me drooling over here! Such a beautifully colored in image and the detailing is awesome! I've added these fancy Spellbinder tags to my "must have" list. I never noticed these tags until just now and I think they are awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Sally said...

Another stunning cards. Those spellbinder tags are on my christmas list.