Sorry I haven't been around lately but I've been very busy. I bought a laptop (an early birthday gift) & you would not believe what happened...it's my usual history once again with Dell. I must be a jinx when it comes to Dell computers, I had the laptop for 4 days when the screen went black, to make a long story short they replaced my laptop. They said that this happened to a few people, a factory defect on a few of their laptops...of course it could only happen to me. Every Dell I've bought I've had to return because of a defect & this is my 3rd Dell so why do I keep going back? Next time it will be a different brand. So my son had to come back to set up my wireless router. I just bought the New version of Microsoft Office yesterday & installed that myself. I had a lot of files to transfer from my other desktop PC & that took forever because I was also putting everything on CD's to back them up. Next thing I buy will be a portable hard drive to back up all my files from now on...hope to buy that next week. I had spent hours on all those files only to do it all over again when my laptop was replaced...ugh! Thanks to all of you who sent me an email wondering if I was all right, your all so sweet.
In the mist of all this madness I've been working on wedding programs & wedding party thank you cards & I'm glad to say that I'm almost finished. The programs are done & the bridal party thank you cards are done, now I just have to do the thank you cards for the groomsmen & my wedding card for my niece. I should be shipping that out by Monday (I hope).
I will have those cards to post soon. Take care & have a wonderful day.
8 comments:
Not just with you Dell sucks (sorry) next time try mac :)
Glad to hear from you, Rita! So sorry about the computer problems...
Hope you will have a wonderful weekend!
Glad you're OK...<3
I'm with you when it comes to Dell. We had them where I worked, and I couldn't stand them! I've always had Gateway computers and have always been happy with them. I'm on my third Gateway. You sound really busy kiddo. You are really becoming the go to girl for wedding papery! Best, Curt
I don't know a lot about computer so what my husband says about them I just listen. He never liked Dell! I heard a lot of ppl says Mac is good but they are expensive! I can get 2-3 PC with the Mac price! Glad you're doing okay! Take care!
I have had many problems with Dell too, next time I think we are getting a MAC. Can't wait to see your thanks you cards :o)
Good Morning Rita,
I'm so sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your brand new computer. What a pain! I own two Dell's and I'm not happy with either of them. My next computer will definitely be a Dell and that is a promise!
I can't wait to see the wedding programs that you are working on, I already know that they are beautiful!
Take care and I hope that all is well.
hugs
Risa:)
Glad to hear all turned out well. My husband was thinking of getting me a Dell, now I am not too sure I want one. hahaha
Hope all goes well with this one. Look forward to your postings.
Hugs,
Denise
Post a Comment