Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Old Ship

Hi everyone!

Well here is the last of the groomsmen thank you cards. I love how this card turned out, I wanted it to have that old vintage look & I think I accomplished that...I love it! I sure do hope they all like their cards. Tomorrow I will have the wedding card I made for the bride & groom & it came out awesome, if I do say so myself!!! Come back tomorrow to see for yourself! I also just finished the card I made for Joyce's bridal shower so I'll have that on Friday & that will take care of all wedding projects.

See you tomorrow, sorry this post was short & sweet. Thanks for visiting me today!



Card details

CS: PTI Kraft, White & Dark Chocolate
DP: Basic Grey, PTI Chocolate Remix 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia, SU Chocolate Chip, Prisma pencils & OMS
Stamp: TAC
Accessories: Hemp cord, copper eyelets, sponge (to ink edges), sponge dauber to ink cracks on wrinkled paper to give it that old vintage look



7 comments:

JustNeedling said...

Love the stamp and the card! You make pretty masculine cards! Gotta CASE from you!

2 Worlds said...

Great masculine card, I have such a hard time making masculine cards

Sally said...

Stunning card. Love it! Perfect masculin card.

Elena said...

This card really is stunning! Love the distressing, layout and the way how you attached a twine!

Ree Donnelly said...

ooooh, I like this, Rita... nice masculine card! Good texture, and the hemp twine is the perfect finishing touch.

Allison Rankin said...

So wonderful Rita...a perfect masculine card!

Little C's Creations said...

I remember this stamp. =0) Love your coloring.

Big Hugs,
Jen