Well it sure is soggy here in New England, this is the most rain we've gotten in 55 years. I can't wait to get out West where it's sunny & warm for 2 weeks...hopefully the rain will be long gone by the time we get back & we can enjoy Spring weather here.
Speaking of Vegas, I have a website for you to look at, this store looks huge & you know I will be visiting it while I'm out there! It's called Viva Las Vegastamps, (they even have an online store) so go take a look & if your ever in Vegas why not stop by & let me know what you think...by that time I will already have visited & we can talk about it. If it's something unusual your looking for it looks like they might sell it! I hope I don't spend too much while I'm there, hehehe!!! I'm going to be like a kid in a candy store! We're going to have a car rental so I'll have hubby go get some coffee while I'm shopping, I think that's a great idea, he already knows I'll be in there for hours! I'll let you know what I think & maybe post a picture if I can while I'm out there.
Well today's card is the second of the lighthouse cards, I'm not sure if I like this one too much...I could have colored it a little different I think, I'm not happy with the way the grass came out, oh well.
See you tomorrow with the last of the groomsmen cards, then it will be the wedding card I made for Guy & Joyce and that takes care of all the wedding projects for her wedding. Hope you all stay dry & warm!

Card details
CS: PTI Kraft, White, Dark Chocolate & SU Very Vanilla
Ink: SU Close to Cocoa, Chocolate chip, Creamy Caramel, Copic marker E37 to color the star button, Prisma pencils & OMS
Stamps: Impressions Obsessions Inc.
Accessories: Ribbon, sponge, dauber, star button, CB embossing folder & dimensionals
2 comments:
So nice, Rita! I love the look of this... colors are great!
Ooooh! You'll have to tell me how Viva Las Vegas is... then I'll have to visit it the next time we're out there!!!!
Beautiful card! Thanks for the website of the stamp store! I might visit there when I go tomorrow! Will see!
Post a Comment