Friday, March 26, 2010

Maid of Honor & Bridesmaid cards

Hi there everyone!

Well aren't you glad it's Friday? The weekend is here & I bet your all glad. I have two cards for you today, yep you heard me right...2 cards today, wow! I have the Maid of Honor card for Kim my great niece (the bride's daughter) & the Bridesmaid's card for Desiree (the groom's daughter). I like how the green color really makes these cards pop! I hope I got the color right, I came as close to Clover as I could. Joyce said it was like emerald but darker so the only color I had on hand was New Leaf from PTI & I love this color, I may use this color more often. I think their going to like it, I think it's so pretty in real life, the picture doesn't do it justice.

Have a great weekend my friends & thanks for dropping by today!


Maid of Honor card



Bridesmaid card

Card details

CS: PTI White & New Leaf
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI New Leaf Palette ink pad, SU markers, Prisma pencils & OMS
Stamps: Bridal Hanna and Dainty Bella
Accessories: Green pearls, MS border punch, white ribbon, oval nesties & dimensionals



9 comments:

Ree Donnelly said...

These are so pretty Rita! So elegant, yet fun! Very, very nice...

Sally said...

Rita,
These are very stunning. Love the color of green you have chosen.

Allison Rankin said...

These are terrific Rita! Love the embossed BG, punched edge and all that green...just gorgeous!

Risa said...

Wow....Both of your cards are stunners Rita!!!! That shade of green is beautiful and paired against the white c/s it totally pops!! Your images are beautiful as well, I LOVE them both!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Carolyn King said...

beautifully done rita! love the images you chose for these!

Corie said...

Oh WOW these are FABULOUS!!

Gina Wrona said...

Bravo, bravo my friend! Good job very well done!!

Hugs,
Gina

Elena said...

Both of your cards are so beautiful! Really like the stamp choice! Love the combiantion of green and white, looks amazing!

Little C's Creations said...

Saaa-weet creations, hun!!!

Hugs,
Jen