Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sesame Street Card

Good mornin' peeps!

Well today I am showing the first of the wedding party cards that I made for Joyce & Guy. I will have one for you everyday this week so come back to take a look.

This first card is for the Ring Bearer who is 2 years old, (I think he's Guy's grandson) I figured he would love Sesame Street characters (what kid doesn't like Big Bird, right?). I got this idea from Dawn Griffith (my go to girl), she made one of these awhile back & I loved it so I thought this would be a great card to give to Bryce. Hope he likes it. It was so much fun seeing these characters come to life on my card.

Well 3 more weeks before we leave for San Diego & Vegas...I can't wait, Dan & I are sooooo looking forward to this nice long vacation! I can't wait to see my great nieces & nephews from the west coast, I haven't seen some of them for awhile so it should be fun.

Thanks for stopping by & visiting me today...have a great day everyone!



Card details

CS: PTI White (card base), SU Brilliant Blue, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Whisper White, Green Galore, Real Red, YoYo Yellow, Pretty in Pink & Only Orange
Ink: SU markers Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Green Galore, YoYo Yellow & Brilliant Blue, ink pads I used were SU YoYo Yellow, Brilliant Blue & Green Gallore
Stamps: Sentiment from Gina K
Accessories: Various SU punches & scissors



6 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

At first I was so confused! I read the first sentence of your blog but had seen the card and thought to myself, "Boy Rita is losing it." Then I read that the card was for the ring bearer! LOL This is really cute! Best, Curt

JustNeedling said...

Cute card! Love those Sesame Street characters!

I'll be going to Vegas next week and can't wait. Too bad it wont be on the same week you are going. It would be nice to meet you in person. I'll be going without my family. Just us sisters!

Gina Wrona said...

Oh Rita,
Dawn would be & probably will be so honored you cased her card. I got to visit with her this morning when she dropped off my club order at the office. Such personal attention spending time with her.
Hugs,
Gina

2 Worlds said...

This is so amazing ! love this !
I love Elmo!

Corie said...

This is so adorable!!

Risa said...

What a super cute colorful and fun card!!! Your images make me smile, I love them!
hugs
Risa:)