Monday, August 23, 2010

House Gift Box

Hi peeps!

Well here is my House box for the cards I showed you in the last two posts, isn't this just the perfect gift for a real estate agent? I sure hope she likes it! I hope to give it to her in the next week or two. I was thinking of putting a fence with grass (the grass would have been green flower soft) & I would have used the MS fence punch. I had envisioned that in my mind but then I would have had to search for the flower soft & didn't want to take longer in finishing my project, I'll do it that way next time.

I used Lauren Meader's Home Made template from Papertrey, I've had that for a whole year & this is the first time I've used it...can you believe it? Well I was waiting for a new printer so that I could print on card stock that's why I took so long to make this, Marc & Sarah gave me a new printer for Christmas & it's great! Anyway back to Lauren, she is amazing at creating & designing packaging & now has her own line of stamps to go along with her NEW packaging line & business. Go take a look at her amazing line click here to take a look, you will LOVE what you see, I promise!

I used the "Boards & Beams" along with the "Home Made" stamp sets from Papertrey, Inc.(PTI), all card stock for this project is from PTI. This was so much fun to make too...like building a house but a whole lot less muscle work, hee, hee, hee!!!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your stay? Have a great day!


House front



back of house



right side



left side



House with all 8 cards & envelopes inside...isn't it soooo darn cute??? I luv it!!!


Onto project #2 tomorrow...see you then! Have a great day!!!



7 comments:

Sally said...

Adorable. Such a great idea. She is going to love it.

Linda said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Your friend is one lucky lady! This house box is so stinkin' cute! You ROCK Rita! xoxo, Linda

arlene said...

OMG-how adorable is this. What a brilliant idea, I love it and I'm sure she will too. This is absolutely perfect for the occasion.

Gina Wrona said...

Bravo, bravo, Bravo my friend!

Hugs,
Gina

Mary said...

Hi Rita,

Beautiful job in making the house box. It would be perfect for a real estate agent as you posted and for a house warming gift with homemade cookies in it. :)

Mary

Kyoko said...

AMAZING RITA! I am at a loss for words ... for once ... LOL!

Elena said...

This house box is absolutely amazing!!!