Just wanted to drop by to let you all know that I'm still here. I've been working on a gift project to give to a realtor friend of mine & I just finished last night, now all I have to do is take pictures of it & post on my blog but I'll be away for 2 days so I hope to do that this weekend & maybe post on Sunday or Monday. Now when I get back I have a baby project I need to work on for Jessica's friend & while I'm at it I think I'll make extras for my kids whenever they have babies so that I'll be prepared. Jessica's best friend Sarah had a baby girl last week & I want to make this for her...you'll see it when I'm finished, just a little tease, hee, hee!!!
Have a great day!!!
2 comments:
I'm so curious! I'll be waiting for your return ... xoxo, Linda
Hi Rita, I am looking forward to seeing what lovely creation you have come up with. :)
Mary
Post a Comment