I wanted to send my friend Diane a card to make her smile after finally getting her liver transplant & this is what I came up with, not my idea, I saw this on someones blog....so sorry, in my haste I forgot to write down the blog where I spotted it. If you know who's idea it was please share so I can give credit to that person & link back to them, thanks. While I was making this card I decided to make a few extras for me, my DD & DIL, each card used a different font color & ribbon. Hope you like it.
Have a great day & thanks for stopping by & visiting me!
I hope to put a smile on Diane's face with this card




Card details
CS: PTI White, DCWV Textured CS with white core that I sanded for the flower middle, SU Only Orange, YoYo Yellow & Green Galore
Inks: I sponged Diane's flowers with SU Crushed Curry, Kiwi Kiss & Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: CB various embossing folders, SU sanding block, Creative Memories sticker letters, SU Fancy Flower Extra large punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, ribbons from Michael's, dimensionals & a little felt bee I had on my desk that I just bought last week
6 comments:
love those textured flowers. it really is simple yet so pretty. love what you did! have a good day!
Super duper fun lady...great colors!
These cards are fabulous and I love the bright colors... They are sure to put a smile on their faces.
These are terrific, love the simple but elegant style. I'm sure everyone will love them.
I love your happy, smilin' card. For sure, it will cheer up your friend!
These cards are so cute! I really like the flowers! I'm sure your friend will love it!
Post a Comment