Today I have a gift card holder that I made for Marc & Sarah. I wanted to give them a gift card so they could purchase items for their NEW house, you know like the little extra's we all love to buy to decorate our homes. I ended up getting a gift card to Home Goods, we all love that store & Sarah does too, they have one right down the street from their new house.
I used the "Boards & Beams" stamp set from Papertrey Inc. & the DP inside is from SU Welcome Neighbor paper pack. As soon as I saw their house I thought if they buy this one I have the stamp that matches their house almost perfectly(theirs is much larger)...so when they told us the news that they bought it & it was a done deal I went to work making my card. I luv how it turned out, the only thing is my coloring of the house came out a little too dark, their house is a lighter green...oh well!
Thanks for dropping by & visiting & I hope you all have a wonderful day. I'm off to look for shower tiles for my bathroom today.
House warming gift for Marc & Sarah

inside

Gift card inside

6 comments:
Stunning card. I am sure it along with the gift card will be much appreciated by them.. Love that stamp. Your coloring is perfect.
This came out great. Love the way you held the gift card what a neat idea.
Love this set esp. how you paired it with the kraft!
Very cute I bet they loved it
such a pretty card! love what you did...outside and in! happy Monday!
What a great card for Marc and Sarah. They will especially love the GC that you tucked in the card...
Post a Comment