Thank you all for your emails asking if we were all right & if we survived Irene...yes we did, but we have NO power & won't have it back for a few days or maybe even longer. Time will tell, we are at my son's house in Rhode Island, they have power here. I will be spending a day or two here & hope that our power will return by Wednesday...we can only hope! Dan might be going home tonight if he has to work tomorrow but I will be staying here. Irene turned into a tropical storm for us but the wind gusts were really bad, no trees down on our property, just lots of leaves & tree branches to clean up when we get home. Some areas did not fare well & had a lot of damage, so we were very fortunate.
Today's card is the last of the bridal shower cards & this one is my favorite! I love how it turned out. This is the Hanna bridal stamp set which is no longer available. She is such a beautiful & elegant bride, she's my favorite bridal stamp & I love using the full bride image on the inside of these cards. I changed it up a bit by using crystals on one card & pearls on the other one, I also changed the hair color on each bride. Hope you enjoy these.
Coming up next will be masculine cards, if you need some inspiration stop by, you won't be sorry...I promise!
Have a great day & thanks for stopping by! I luv you guys!
pearls (click on picture & then click again to enlarge if you want a closer look)
crystals
inside
2 comments:
Beautiful...i love both..but the pearls would win if i had to choose...of course if a bride had crystal rather than pearls on her dress...so good to know you are safe and had very little damage from the storm
such a pretty card
hugs miranda
Post a Comment