In the next 2 weeks or so I will be showing you the Wedding cards I made to sell at the salon where Jessica works. I've been working my butt off lately & I still have 6 more wedding cards that I'm creating before I move on to masculine birthday cards, that's next on my list. So here is the first batch of wedding cards. I will post a picture of the card rack when I'm finished so you can see it before I bring it to the salon. Leave a comment and let me know what you think, I love hearing from you.
sprayed it with SU Champagne Mist Shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol...I love the sparkle, it's sooooo pretty! Click on the picture to make it larger if you can't see the sparkle.
6 comments:
These are beautiful Rita. You always make beautiful wedding cards and invitations!
Mary
Wow Rita, very elegant...love the shimmer..thanks for sharing
Awesome, so very beautiful & elegant, I'm sure they will sell out faster than you can make them, which would be a good thing. Keep them wanting more, lol!
Hugs,
Gina
Love the wedding cards Rita! Tthey look so elegant!
These are beautiful and elegant. You did a great job on them and I'm sure they will sell.
These are absolutely gorgeous. So soft and elegant and I love the subtle color you've given them.
Hope all is well.
Post a Comment