I wish I could send all of this rain to Texas for awhile where they are in desperate need of rain. It is another day of cloudy skies & more rain. Boy we are getting some down pours here. I was at Abby's birthday party Sunday & it was pouring non stop for over an hour, we had to move the tables in the garage & poor Troy was at the grill getting soaked even though he had an umbrella over him, the wind kept blowing it up & getting him soaked. In spite of all that wind & rain, we all had a great time & they will have those memories forever.
Here is another batch of wedding cards. I'm making 4 or 2 of each design so that I can make good use of my supplies & keep them all unique.
As always thanks for stopping by today...have a good one!
The card stock is all by Papertrey Ink
I'm not too crazy about the Berry Sorbet card...I think the softer pastels are prettier.
2 comments:
oh so pretty and elegant...love the sponging..(i'm guessing that's how you did it)...inspires me
Stunning, simple and gorgeous. I may have to CASE some of your wedding card ideas of late as we've got a couple of weddings coming up in the fall.
At least one good thing about our rain of late, is it does make staying indoors for some crafty time a little easier. Now if I could only find some crafty time life would be good.
Post a Comment