I just wanted to show you the birthday RAK I sent to my friend Teri in Hawaii. I thought this stamp set from SU would be perfect for her & I love how it turned out (I've been saying that a lot lately, haven't I?...oh well!)! I included some goodies & gifts that I wanted her to have from New England & she loved them. The die that I used for the bag/box is from SU but I don't recall the name of it & I'm not home to look it up. If I remember I'll add it to this post when I get home & WHEN the power is turned back on. I thought I would post this today before I start posting masculine cards.
I'm hoping we get our power back sometime today so I can get back to a normal routine again & get back to my craft room. Also I have so much laundry to do when I get home... I wish I would have thought to do it before the hurricane. Wasn't thinking. Oh well, that's it for today. Thanks so much for dropping in & spending a little part of your day with me...you know how much I enjoy your company!
Birthday RAK I sent to my friend Teri in Hawaii
Tote-ally Tess is the perfect stamp set to use for those card maker/scrap booking friends in your life.
This is a fantastic bag/box to fill with goodies or to put a small gift in.
Have a great day everyone!
3 comments:
Very nice card and box! She'll love it for sure.
Love all those wedding cards you made! They are all really pretty!
Hope the power get back soon so you can stamp. :)
Love all those wedding cards you made!
What a sweet RAK. I know she loved it. And you are right, that stamp is so perfect for a stamper! Sorry your power has been out. But I'm glad you were safe. It was really good to hear from you! Stay well. . .Best, Curt
Post a Comment