OMG, I am sooooo sore today. Our day did not start off well yesterday. Dan had cooked something to bring into work for a little going away party for one of the men & had it in a crock pot & was leaving when I heard him fall & when I went out there he had lost half of what was in the pot (thank goodness he made some extra for us, which went into the pot for work), so he filled the pot again. I gathered some bags so I could scoop it up & throw in the trash, but darling hubby didn't tell me it was icy on the patio & stairs (he was busy with filling the pot again)...Thank God we only have 3 stairs ( that's enough though to do some damage). I go out there yep...I fall down the stairs hard on my BUTT!!! Hit my head, back & elbow too! Come on, I hear you laughing!!! Well after the shock of it all & hubby cleaning it all out & me pouring hot water on it, to clean it all up...we could finally laugh about it. We had rain the night before with some cold temps so it froze overnight & created ice that you could not see, until it was too late. Now my Butt is black & blue (or should I say purple) & I am very, very, sore. I think after I post this I'm going to take a nice long hot shower & take some Alieve. I have a few errands to run before we get a storm that's heading our way. I don't think we will get hit hard here but North of us will. OK, enough of that & onto my card.
This was easy to make, it's one of those quilt patch cards made with the Top Note die from SU. The sentiment is from Gina K Designs. That's it, very simple.
Thanks for dropping by & I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Now onto my soothing shower!
Child's Birthday Card

Happy stamping!!!
3 comments:
Aww, Rita! I'm so sorry you're hurting lady! Sending you soft hugs and kisses! You did an awesome job on the card! Take care! xoxo, Linda
This is really cute! I love how you embossed the dp too.
Oh, Rita! Hope you feel better soon. The card is so lovely!
Post a Comment