Good morning everyone!
Well the house is back to normal...all signs of Christmas are packed away & waiting to come back out at the end of the year. It's so much fun putting it all up but a real pain taking it all down & trying to pack it in the closet & it never goes in the same way. Somehow this year I managed to get it all in without any major problems & it fit really good this time. Hubby usually packs the closet so maybe that's the reason it came out much neater this year (giving myself a pat on the back ;o) hahaha!!!).
Anyway I thought to start out the New Year I would post the Happy mail I received over the holidays. These ladies made some beautiful cards & I linked to the ones who have blogs if you would like to give them some love & see their wonderful creations. Will have some cards for you tomorrow, I hope.
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
From Jana

From Ree

From Sally

From Gina
From Sandi

Happy Stamping!!!

Well the house is back to normal...all signs of Christmas are packed away & waiting to come back out at the end of the year. It's so much fun putting it all up but a real pain taking it all down & trying to pack it in the closet & it never goes in the same way. Somehow this year I managed to get it all in without any major problems & it fit really good this time. Hubby usually packs the closet so maybe that's the reason it came out much neater this year (giving myself a pat on the back ;o) hahaha!!!).
Anyway I thought to start out the New Year I would post the Happy mail I received over the holidays. These ladies made some beautiful cards & I linked to the ones who have blogs if you would like to give them some love & see their wonderful creations. Will have some cards for you tomorrow, I hope.
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
From Jana

From Ree

From Sally

From Gina

From Sandi

Happy Stamping!!!

1 comment:
Happy New Year. Hope it's a healthy, happy one.. Glad to hear your houe is back to normal. Hubby finished putting away the wreaths today. I thought we were all finished and then rembered the wreaths...LOL..
Post a Comment