Monday, January 9, 2012

Another RAK

OMGosh, I forgot 1 very important RAK that I got from a very good friend over the holidays...I'm soooooo sorry Jen! I just saw it in my folder today when I was looking over my cards that I wanted to post today. Please forgive me sweetie!

About a year or two ago, I sent Jen a candy cane mouse with an RAK that I had sent her & since then she got a cutting machine & wanted to create a file for cutting out this cute mouse instead of hand cutting it. She did it this year & wanted to send me some & wow...she did a fantastic job & so easy too! I'm still not into the cutting machines though, there just not for me. I put these cutie's together & gave them away as little Christmas favors. Thanks sooooo much Jen for sending these to me & I loved your beautiful card. I can't wait to meet you when I get over to Hawaii! Thanks again sweetie!

I'll be back in a little while to post today's card.


From Jen


1 comment:

Gina Wrona said...

very special, indeed!