Monday, January 9, 2012

Get Well Wishes

Hello Peeps!

Today I have some get well cards for you. Hope you like them. Sorry, this is a short post. See you tomorrow.

Thanks to all of you who drop by to visit me, I really appreciate your visits & comments. I love you guys!



I totally cased this card from one of Gina K's videos. She did the plain one you see above & then did another one with a stamped butterfly added to the DP & also stamped the image on the DP rather than on plain white CS & WOW....that really makes this card pop!!! I love it!!! What do you think?


One of my favorite stamps...I reach for this stamp whenever I need to make a quick card & don't want to think about how to design a card. I guess you could call this my lazy day card stamp! I always love the out come though!


Same stamp but different DP & ribbon


Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

reeree62 said...

Pretty cards, Rita! I love them all!!