Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Be my Valentine

Hi Peeps!

Well it's that time of year again....Valentine cards are here for awhile! Have you been working on your cards yet? I have some Valentine cards to share with you for the next 2 weeks so hang on....LOVE is in the air!!!

I had this card design in my head using the SU Heart to Heart punch & decided to give it a try once I got the Echo Park "Be Mine" 6x6 paper pad, I saw this sheet with the So in Love with You on it & knew it would be perfect for this idea that was stuck in my head. So off I went to see how it would look & yes....I love how it turned out! I decided to make another one using the Black Script paper & a white heart & I like that one too! What do you think, do you like it? Leave me a comment & let me know.

Take care & have a great day!







Supplies:

Stamps: All that scraps Amy R "All About Love Sentiments"
CS: PTI White & SU Real Red
DSP: Echo Park "Be Mine" 6x6 paper pad, Red Glitter paper & White Glitter paper from Michael's
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & SU Real Red (sponged)
Accessories: Modern Label, Heart to Heart, Full Heart & Small Heart punches, MS White seam binding ribbon, Black ribbon & dimensionals

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

JustNeedling said...

These are cut cards! I love the punched out hearts at the bottom of each card.

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome idea to use the heart punch like that!

Hugs,
Gina