Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thumping Technique

Good mornin' peeps!

Well we got a little bit of the white stuff this morning...nothing major, just a covering of snow. Looks so pretty! Now that's it....I don't want anymore. I don't know about you but this weather is spoiling me & I'm READY for Spring, what about you? So far our winter has been wonderful & I like it this way but bring on the warm temps...I want to get into my son's pool!!!

Anyway, lets get back to why your here in the first place...crafting! These are still cards that I made in the Summer & Fall, yep, I still have lots more to share with you from that time frame. I made over 100 cards at that time to bring over to the salon to sell. I'm doing pretty good too!

Well today's card is a technique called thumping & you can see the video that Gina made by clicking HERE , HERE & HERE. Gina has 3 videos on this subject...so go check it out & give it a try, your going to LOVE the effect! I made 3 cards all using the same stamp but with different colors for each card...I love it!

Thanks for dropping by & have a fabulous day!


Gina K Designs Springtime Silhouettes stamp set







Happy stamping peep!!!

2 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Happy Snowy Day, Rita!! Hope your able to keep warm n' have a cup or two of Hot Chocolate!! Enjoy creating in the cold. Beautiful cards. Love their simplicity!!

Blessings,
Jen

reeree62 said...

Nice, simple cards...love these!!