Hi everyone!
Well I am almost back to normal. This cold knocked me for a loop, I'll tell ya! I finally got a good night's sleep last night. Thank you for all the email & your concern, it's nice to know you all care. Well I don't have any cards or scrapbook pages to share due to the cold, I hope to get back to doing both maybe this weekend. I need to start doing my daughter's Vegas book & her engagement book real soon & hopefully do a few cards in between scrapping. To tell you the truth I really like stamping better now!!! :) insert big smile!!! Well hope you all have a great weekend. Happy stamping & thanks for stopping by my blog.
Hugs...Rita
3 comments:
Welcome back Rita!!!
good to know !
Glad to hear you are feeling better. Being sick is no fun! Sorry I'm late in posting this, hopefully you are feeling great by now :-)
Post a Comment