Friday, August 24, 2007

Christmas Card

Good morning ladies!

I decided to make a Christmas card last night, so here it is, not difficult at all, rather a simple card. I need new stamps!!! I ordered the Make a Wish stamps awhile ago & can't wait to get them, should be any day now, I hope! I also saw a retired set on E-Bay & got it for a steal, that ships out today. I'm not thrilled about this auction thing with bidding & waiting forever to get things...I'd rather just buy it online at web sites or in the stores, much faster. I don't think I'll do it again. Budget is tight now that I'm retired & only living on hubby's retirement. I'm too young to collect yet, so I need to find some sort of part time job to support my stamping & scrapping habit. In a way I'm kind of sorry I quit my job, but really it was the right move 'cause the stress is 10 times worse now than before I left, I saw that coming so hence my decision to quit when hubby retired. Well enough of that.
I'm off to get a blood test, then I'm going to search for some mega & giga scalloped punches, & a few supplies, (maybe sparkles) going to Joann's, Michael's & A.C. Moore. You all have a great weekend & talk to you soon. Happy stamping!!! Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs...Rita



Here's what I used:
Base: Whisper White
Stamps - Village Arts Press
Card stock: Wild Wasabi
Inks: SU Basic Black, Le Plume II water based markers, SU crayons in pastel yellow for background of squares & white gel pen
Ribbon: A.C. Moore
Punch: Mcgill

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Find a pt gig at a craft store so you can get a discount!
Love the card.

Alhambra Club said...

Great sketch and layout

Risa said...

Great card Rita...love the color!