Well I did get to make a card this weekend for my blog but I thought I would post my happy mail first. Boy I'll tell ya, these beautiful cards could not have come at a better time. I was really stressed & down & these cards really took that all away after reading their notes I was uplifted to not have things bother me for the rest of the day & it worked! I just did what I could & let the rest of it wait. So thanks to both Jen & Deb for making my day! Take a look & see. Have a great day & I will talk to you again soon. Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs...Rita

This card came from my good friend Deb, this is a gate card & it's beautiful & wait till you see the inside of this card! I love the bling too, you did a fantastic job on this card Deb...I love it! Your card came on the same day as Jen's & you also put a big smile on my face when I was stressed & it made me relax with the joy of knowing that I have such great friends from blogland! Deb is going to Hawaii next month & I'm so happy for her, she sooooo needs this vacation. Can I hide in your luggage Deb? I think I can fit in your biggest suitcase, hehehe!!! Have lots of fun my friend!

Look at the inside of this card...it's so pretty! Great job Deb!

This beautiful colorful card came from my dear friend Jen I love everything about this card especially the Hawaiian language. Mahalo means Thank You in Hawaiian, doesn't that have a great ring to it? Mahalo to you too Jen for sending me such an awesome card & it came on a day that I was really stressing. It made me stop & take a deep breath & think of you over there in Hawaii & wishing I was there! Some day my friend I will get there. Luv ya & thanks a bunch!
8 comments:
Two great cards, how wonderful that they were able to put a smile on your face.
Rita, It brings joy to me that you smiled when you received my card to you! That is what this is all about! Jen's Mahalo card is gorgeous! Hgs, Deb
Both cards are lovely Rita. You do indeed have some very special friends. I was happy to read that they helped you to not feel so stressed.
Mary
Awesome RAKS from Awesome friends!
(((((((((hugs))))))))
Gina
beautiful cards--glad they gave you a lift (you might be getting another any day!)
what a very pretty card that Deb made... you're so special to us that's why!!! =0)
I'm glad that I was able to put a smile on you face (even if it was only for a little while....). Yes, please come on over, I would LOVE to give you an actual hug....
Smooches,
Jen
Hey Rita! Wow, looks like you had a great mail day! Both cards are so pretty. It's nice how cards can absolutely lift your spirits!!
Maria
I love your happy mail Rita!
Both of these RAKs are beautiful.
malieta:)
Post a Comment