Thursday, March 13, 2008

Victorian Beauty!

Hope everyone is having a great day today! It's 43 degrees & sunny, a beautiful day here Massachusetts. I made my appointment for alterations on my dress so that's one less thing to worry about & come off my to do list. Sorry to say I'm not really getting a heads up on the cleaning thing...just not in the mood. Do you often feel that way too or am I the only one? I have to be in the mood to clean house, not that my house is dirty, just dusty, hehehe!!! I do need to get it done, company is coming so that is my incentive to get going, if I don't get it done today I will definitely be cleaning tomorrow...like a crazy woman! It will get done!

I made this card a few days ago & it reminds me of the Victorian age, don't ya think? I luv this card & that ribbon is to die for, I luv it! I also bought the Chocolate Chip ribbon when SU had the 2 for 1 deal & I'm real happy I got it. I cased this card from Corie . When I saw this card that she made I knew I had to make one, I had the same paper or something similar, so I set out to make mine & I so much enjoyed making this elegant card & the best part was that it was so easy to make. So enjoy!

I'm off to try & be productive...maybe clean house or maybe stamp or maybe blog surf (no supplies yet), don't know what I'm in the mood for today! Oh well, we shall see!
Have a great day ladies & thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs...Rita







Card details

CS: WW, River Rock & Purely Pomegranate
DP: Junkitz Mom Bouquet
Sentiment: Make a Wish by Gina K Designs
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
SU Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon

23 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love that big juicy ribbon, so with you about the cleaning thing

2 Worlds said...

you're so right this ribbon is gorgeous

Corie said...

Oh this is just so GORGEOUS!!!

My Paper World said...

Wow! That's so gorgeous and elegant! xx

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful card, it does look Victorian :)

Maria said...

Hi Rita!!

Very pretty card! It does have a vintage/victorian look to the card. The ribbon is fabulous and the paper is gorgeous. I love your card!

I need to wash the clothes tomorrow. . .arggghh. . .I think I'll start tonight just to get a head start. I've already cleaned the house so I'm all set there. NO. . .actually, I still have to do the dishes. LOL!

Busy, busy, busy!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday, Rita!!

Maria

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Adorable!!!! Love everything about this. (((Hugs)))

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi Rita, I agree...this card is very victorian. Love the colors and your bow is fantastic. Great use of layers to give it a wonderful elegance. Jennie

Cheryl KVD said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors and the details!!!
Cheryl

Crafty Connie said...

Gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

I just LOVE that ribbon. It is tied PERFECT.. you should make a How to.. great job!

Jessica Lynn
www.jessicalynnoriginal.com

Deborah said...

oh la la! Gorgeous darling! Deb

Little C's Creations said...

gorgeous sweetie!!!

hugs,
Jen

Teri said...

Rita, love this card!! you're right!, it's a beauty!! hugs, Teri

Jackie said...

That is a beautiful card - so elegant!

Allison Rankin said...

So lush...great DP and ribbon! Yum!

Courtney said...

This card is gorgeous!

jjcreations said...

This is very lovely. The background paper makes it so elegant. Joan

corinnesomerville said...

This is stunning !!! I love the colors and your bow is a WOWZA for sure !!! Great job :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunningcard so stylish ,great work ,Dawnx

Catherine said...

gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Rita! I love that luscious ribbon and the gorgeous paper.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. That ribbon is beautiful!