Hope your enjoying your Friday! Well as promised here is the blog candy to celebrate 10,000 hits & my birthday. I can't believe I have 10K hits!!! When I started this blog in July of 2007 I thought that I would never even reach 5K hits in a year but boy did you people surprise me, I started getting regulars & made some awesome friends that I will cherish forever & then suddenly more & more people started coming by, you all are so great & I wanted to share a little bit of sunshine with you for sticking around & visiting me. I ramble a lot at times & go off the beaten path to share my life with you all but you all give me so much more in return. I luv reading your comments & at times you lift my spirits & make my day! I luv you all. Now all you have to do is leave me a comment & if you want another chance to win then sign my guest book & if you have a picture upload it to the guest book, I would luv to see your mug shots & put a face to your name 'cause I'm a visual person & want to see the gorgeous faces of my visitors! Hehehe!!! For those of you who have already signed my guest book you will also get a second chance...I won't forget you, promise! I will pick a winner on my birthday Friday April 11, so Good Luck everybody!
Have a great weekend & thanks for stopping by today & visiting with me, I sure do enjoy your company!


Blog Candy
K & Co. 6x6 Paper Pad
Imaginisce Penguin Chick & Penguin Dude
1 roll of Pink Ribbon
1 roll of Plaid Ribbon
47 comments:
Just wanted to stop by and say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
I love how my blog has also brought so many wonderful fellow stampers into my life- isn't it great! Congrats on such a great year!
Congratulations on 10,000! Thanks for the blog candy opportunity!
Congrats on your hits and Happy Birthday to YOU! Thanks for a chance at this sweet celebration candy.
Congratulations on reaching 10,000 hits. Thank you for sharing all your ideas and for offering Blog Candy!
Swedie
Congratulations on 10,000 hits! Thanks for the chance to win.
Sara
Rita--you are such a great person--i have enjoyed getting to know you through your posts.
CONGRATS on 10,000 HITS--woohooo!
Congrats! Congrats!!!
This is super blog candy!
Congrats...I love those penguins! See ya soon!
Congrats Rita! Thanks for the chance to win some great blog candy!
Sandy
Congratulations on 10,000 hits! And a big happy birthday!!
Linda Peterson
craftylin1968@aol.com
Congrats on the hits! Great blog!!!
~Lana B.~mamastamps at sbcglobal dot net
I LOVE those penquin stamps, they are so cute! Have a Wonderful Birthday
Awesome blog candy. Thanks for giving me a chance to win a present on your birthday.
Deb
mapawood@grm.net
That penguin chick and penguin dude are so cute......hope I win!!
Cindy C.
cac1957@hotmail.com
Congratulations on the hits Rita!!!! I also want to thank you for sharing this awesome candy with us. The stamps and ribbon are a terrific package.
malieta:)
Whoohoo, Rita!! Congratulations on your 10K hits!! Wow, girl. . .I'm so happy for you.
Well, it's been wonderful to have met such a sweet person like you. You have lifted my spirits when I was down and I also feel great when you comment my site!
I love your projects and cards! You're doing wonderfully!
Thank you for offering the blog candy! The prize looks awesome!!
Maria
Congratulations on your 10,000 hits and your Birthday too!!!!
I just found your blog and it is really cool.
I signed up your guest book, this is me and my little DD.
God bless
Giovana
Congrats on all your hits,wow!!!
I signed your guest book with a pic,lol!! Love your candy,those penguins are oh so cute,thanks for the chance to win!!!
Happy birthday und congrats on 10000 hits!
What a wonderful blog you have!
I found it today and I'll be favoriting your blog for sure!
Thank you so much for this chance at this great blog candy!
Congrats on all the hits! Wishing you an awesome birthday celebration! 'Love your cards...especially the JavaBella (posted on Feb. 26th)..too cute! Thanks for this chance to win sweet candy!
Blessings,
~Brenda H.
Oh Rita, a most special dear person you are! Super hugs to you and congrats! Oh I love this candy! Yum! Deb
does summer come with those penquins? I am sick of the uglies here.
Congratulations on the hits! Thanks for being so generous!
Happy Birthday. I found out about your blog from my friend Mary in NH. Oh how I love those cute penguins. Have a great day and I'm going to check out your blog now.
Happy Birthday to you and congrats on the hits Rita. This is my first visit but will not be my last~ What yummy candy, thanks for a chance to win it.
Have a wonderful Birthday!
Nettie
Congratulations, you have a wonderful blog !
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net
Aloha Rita! I'm so glad that we've made the friendship connection through blogging. Congrats on your 10K hits and Happy Birthday my friend! Watch your mailbox :) BIG hugs! Teri
Congratulations to you!!!! Your blog is so wonderful! 10K hits is HUGE!! That's an amazing accomplishment. Thanks for providing inspiration this year.
I'm so glad I found your blog! Congrats on all the hits - I like to think of them as little hits of love!
Congrats on those 10,000 well-deserved hits! I enjoy your cards and you seem like such a genuinely NICE person that is's fun to visit your blog.
I love your page..Your cards are beautiful! I came across you page through another link. I live out in the Pacific and it's really hard to get good card making and scrap booking supplies out here. I appreciate all the great links!
Great blog - congratulations on all the hits!
Happy Birthday and Congrats on this huge milestone Rita!! I love, love, love those penguins!! I just got the matching paper this week!
Thanks!
Cheryl KVD
Rita, I wanted to wish you comgratulations on getting 10,000 hits on yur blog. That is awesome. Your birthday is April 11th right? :) please do not add my name for your blog candy. I just wanted to stop by and say congrats. Oh and I hope that you keep rambling on becuase I love reading what you have to write.
Mary
your blog is great! congratulations and happy birthday!
Michelle
ip-m@hotmail.com
Congrats on the blog hits. Love your site. Thanks for sharing the blog candy.
Hi Rita!
Just got back from Tammi's weekend crop in Falmouth, she did a fabulous job as always, and the gifts were AWESOME! I finished a wedding album for a co-worker and made a bunch of cards with my new favorite thing, stickles (glitter glue)! Gotta love the bling! Email me your address and I will send you some of what I made. Sorry you didn't come, hope to see you at a crop soon!.....Hugs, Diane (the happyscrapper1@comcast.net)
PS--I would LOVE to win those adorable penguins, but if I don't, can you share where you get them?
Happy birthday!!!!! and congrats on your hits!!!
Hi, it's my first time here. Lucky me to stumble just in time for your birthday :) Hope you have a great one and thanks for sharing all the beautiful cards online. Congrats on your hits. I'll surely be back for more :)
Congratulations on your success in Blog-land & Happy Birthday!
Congrats on all the visitors! Love your blog!:)
Hi Rita,
I'm so glad I found your blog thru Jen's BRAK Club! I've enjoyed it ever since you sent me my bday card. I tried something new for your brak card and mailed it today, just catching the maillady at the office. When you get it, let me know your honest opinion, okay? Promise?
((((((((((((hugs & Mahalo's)))))))
Gina
Hi Rita! I'm glad you got the birthday card, and on time too! That's not usually the case with the birthday cards I send out :-p So, happy birthday again and congrats on so many blog hits!
Hey Rita,
Happy Blog Birthday! Isn't it crazy how time flies by?
Smiles,
~Nancy Grant
Congrats on the 10,000 hits and Happy Birthday!!! I love those little owls - I hope I win!!!
http://stampinwithanita.com/
Rita congratulations !
I['m back :)
Missed my blog friends, thanks for always participating also in my blog,you're great friend.
Post a Comment